Magento is one of our recommended Content Management Systems that our developers can customise to meet your exact requirements There are so many reasons to build your website on Magento including:
- Page Builder – A powerful drag-and-drop editing tool that enables users to create exceptional shopping experience the need for developer support.
- Customer Segmentation and Personalisation – Allowing you to create personalised shopping experiences that display content, promotions, and pricing to specific customers based on their location, gender, order history, lifetime purchase value, wish list items, and more.
- Content Staging and Preview – Increases sales and productivity by enabling you to easily create, preview, and schedule a wide range of content updates.
- Instant Purchase – Boosting conversion rates for returning shoppers with a new Instant Purchase checkout option making the process faster and easier, especially for mobile shoppers.
- Dynamic Rule-Based Product Relations – Easily determine which products to present as up-sells, cross-sells, and related products to each customer segment.
- Visual Merchandising – Optimises product category pages to drive higher sales by arranging products with a simple drag-and-drop interface that order products by best seller, colour, highest margin, or newest addition.
- Powerful Admin Experience – Enabling you to work efficiently with a modern and intuitive user interface. A dashboard lets you monitor your business with quick access to sales, order, search term and best-selling product data.
- Plus – There are many other core features in Magento including: promotions and pricing, search engine optimisation, content management, catalog management, checkout, payments, business intelligence, shipping, inventory and order management, customer service, loyalty, customer accounts and more!