Drupal is one of the Content Management System solutions we recommend. The benefits of Drupal include:
- Flexibility – Drupal balances the best of both frameworks and CMS systems. Everything in Drupal, from the content editor to the workflow, is editable. This allows us great flexibility when creating a solution that’s customised to your needs.
- Well established – Drupal is used for some of the largest sites on the web and has a mature and experienced developer community. This means there is superior oversight over security updates as well as better code quality.
- Futureproof – Drupal can be used to create everything from intranets to ecommerce platforms, so there’s little that isn’t possible.
- Seamless migration – Drupal ensures content migration from your current website is straightforward and secure.
- Open-source and well supported – There are no licensing fees or minimum contracts with Drupal, and there’s a wide range of suppliers and hosting providers that can provide support.