Fiora is recruiting for a commercially driven B2B Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Group Managing Director, the B2B Marketing Manager will be a collaborative, commercially minded, and confident leader with the gravitas to work with senior stakeholders across Fiora, who can deliver against tight timescales in a multi-stakeholder environment.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel B2B lead generation campaigns and marketing to new and existing clients.
• Developing and implementing an overall audience led and account-based marketing strategy in order to meet business KPIs for Fiora Integrated Solutions through all online and offline channels, with a key focus on digital channels, including strategies to:
o Maximise revenue from existing clients and client cross-sell
o Drive lead generation for new business acquisition
o Identify key target audiences for Fiora’s Integrated Solutions new business development.
o Drive online and offline referrals between business units through creation and optimisation of customer journeys for clients and audience across all Fiora properties (e.g. website, social, training etc)
• Developing and implementing the Fiora customer value proposition and messaging based on client interactions and feedback across all channels
• Developing the Fiora website to communicate the Fiora propositions and ensuring key messaging is displayed throughout, optimising UX and SEO
• Devising an organic and paid social media strategy to drive awareness and lead generation.
• Creating and optimising paid search campaigns to drive awareness of Fiora and move leads into the sales funnel
• Managing the design, production and messaging for all marketing collateral for Fiora.
• Developing industry best practice materials to enhance perception, to develop and deliver case studies and client insights to support marketing and RFP activities
• Developing an Fiora media pack across business units, identifying and managing key association and media partnerships with high profile external organisations to ensure maximum exposure to the right audience at lowest cost to budget
• Building and managing the corporate identity
• Sourcing lead generation content and thought leadership from Fiora’s stakeholders, working with the content team to drive leads and ensuring content fully integrate into the marketing strategy and activities
• Developing and implementing a marketing and communication strategy
• Collaborating with the analysts, production and sales teams to select, adapt, package and roll out programs, campaigns, managing key stakeholders and ensuring good levels of communication across business units
• Working closely with the sales function to maximize impact of sales collateral and activities and drive sales revenue
• Tracking and monitoring of channel performance, behavioural metrics and ROI of spend (CPL, CPA, CPC) to identify most effective marketing channels, incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly and making recommendations to drive continuous improvement, achieve revenue targets and optimise budget spend
• Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
• Experience of a similar B2B client marketing or new business lead generation marketing role is a must. Media experience is preferred
• Formal marketing qualification or certificate is desirable, and degree level education or equivalent is a must
• Account-based marketing or/and Content marketing experience is desirable
• Understanding of HubSpot
• Excellent analytical skills to analyse data and campaign performance and recommend improvements
• Strong copywriting skills and interpersonal skills are highly desirable as both written and oral communication form an integral part of the role
• Adaptable to change and a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills as well as attention to detail and strong stakeholder management skills
• Able to work efficiently and proactively in a pressurised environment
• Being innovative and creative, bringing new ideas and methods into practice to increase the effectiveness of the client
• Managing and monitoring budgets, provide accurate recording of spend
• Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
• 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 2 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
• Fabulous new office in Central Bristol and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
• Work with a high quality of specialist products and services
• Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
• Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
• 3% Pension match
• Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
If you’re interested in the role – please apply via Linkedin or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please.